FUN is just around the corner and we’re making it easier than ever to plan your unforgettable event. Whether it’s an office holiday party, corporate event, book club or simply finding time to get your friends together, our Private Party options have everything you need to get your event started!
Queen City Meadery, LLC
290 Center Road
West Seneca, NY 14224
call (716) 320-0354
Brian Bookmiller (VP of Operations)
Robert Schweizer (VP of Mead Production)
Kenneth Voelker ( VP of Sales and Marketing)
One of the above mentioned owners will be your host and educate your group on the history of Mead and allow you sample the different varieties we offer at QCM.
- Each person will receive 1oz of each of the (4) varieties of Mead that QCM will be featuring on that day.
- After the completion of the tasting, each member of your group will be given a 4oz (or) 8oz glass of Mead (4oz for stills, 8oz for sessions).
- We will also serve complimentary chocolate and water during this tasting.
- As this will be a closed event for your group; you are welcome to bring food or other snacks that you can share.
- Only alcohol sold on premise will be able to be consumed during the event.
The cost for an event (based on 15 people) will be $100 and should be paid by credit card three days prior to the tasting event. Additional purchases of bottles or glasses can be made during your event. Each additional person will charged at a rate of $6.00 per person.
Minimum charge for an event is $100.00
Private Parties can only be scheduled when Queen City Meadery does not conduct normal business. Sunday 12-5; Monday 6-9 ; Tuesday 6-9 and Wednesday 6-9
The following is a sampling of our tasting menu….the varieties are subject to change based on availability:
Wildflower Honey, Tart Cherry, Black Currant, Raspberry Mead
ABV – 13%
Wildflower Honey, Black Currant, Black Cherry, Blueberry Mead
ABV – 13%
3.Barrel of Monkeys
Orange Blossom Honey, Strawberry and Banana Mead
4.I Told You So
Wildflower Honey and Sangiovese Grape Mead
5.Ebenezer Lemon Squeezer
Orange Blossom Honey, Cold Brewed Iced Tea with Lemon Mead
Wildflower Honey, Blackberry and Szechuan Peppercorn Mead
Wildflower Honey, Raspberry and Cranberry Mead
Wildflower Honey, Cherry, Apple Wine with Ginger Session Mead
ABV – 7.2%